Introduction to Plant-Based Living | November 10
Time & Location
About The Event
Plant-based living is a sustainable and natural way to rejuvenate, revitalise and detox. This scrumptious and informative workshop will equip you with all the knowledge you need to transform your health from your home kitchen.
You will learn:
· The health benefits of eating raw, unprocessed foods.
· How to shop for fresher food, and minimal waste
· Equipping your kitchen for raw food cooking & living
· How to make plant-based snacks, meals, drinks, and desserts
· Having fun with healthy living
Please do not eat too much beforehand as you will sample all the food prepared during the workshop. Cost includes all food & drinks, + recipe booklet to take home.
*To gain the most from your attendance, we cap the group size at 15.
**The workshops are held in Windsor, VIC, Australia. The address and more details are emailed to you in the week of the event.
There is a no refund or transfer policy for workshop bookings, however we are happy to accommodate booking to be given to another person if you cannot attend.
In the event that a Raw Satya workshop is cancelled, all participants will be notified via phone/email and full refunds will be given.
- Intro to Plant-Based Living$150$1500$0